“Crossing the chasm” between bitcoin visionaries and early adopters. Expected events around bitcoin price of $650, $999-$2000, $14,000.
YouTube Description: my first ‘truck’ wujo. This was recorded on June 15, 2016 as i was driving from Olympia up to the Tacoma tideflats (blair waterway) to conduct some trimaran business.
This wujo covers some Terra entity stuff and then goes into the ‘why’ (in my opinion) of the recent (and pending) moves in Bitcoin relative to USA dollar price. Near the end i go into the recent strangeness in the data flow, and its impact on July forecasts.
- 00:30 Heading to Tacoma for work on trimaran
- 02:15 Summer snow storm in Cascades; Snowpack may be big; Névé snow is an indication of glacial formation
- 05:45 Explanation of “crossing the chasm” idea; Visionaries, Early Adopters (1-2%), Mainstream
- 13:13 Bitcoin is crossing the chasm between visionaries and early adopters
- 16:25 Bitcoin does not like being in the 1000s. It’ll go from $999 to $2000 rapidly; $14000 bitcoin consideration at end of year
- 19:30 Silver will take off when bitcoin moves beyond $650 floor
Direct video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyvTTtdjsz0