Considering the role of silver and the collapse of civilizations in addition to the approaching Ice Age glaciation, mass die-offs and the breakdown of systems, Kazakhstan offers a fair representation of our future.
- 00:56 Use of silver in every civilization; Lack of silver caused collapse of Bronze Age
- 03:22 Brits didn’t like paying silver for cotton; Initiated Civil War
- 05:12 1920s $20 gold piece was equivalent to our $100 bill; Commercial real estate crash, bond crises, severe metals crisis of extreme proportions
- 06:59 Ice Age and tribal system vs inventing our way to a new civilization
- 09:37 Die-off and collapse of civilization or collapse of empire
- 11:45 Glaciation; Lake Tahoe = 50′ of snow; Flooding in Washington/Vancouver
- 14:40 Adjusting analysis based on reduced population
- 16:53 Jean Baudrillard – Breakdown of system of systems
- 18:15 Electrical mysteries in silver; Silver 107 + 109; New Electrics; Increase diesel efficiency by 1%
- 23:25 What the world looks like at $600 silver
- 26:52 Veritaseum; No more Comex; Chinese are shutting down globalism; Local supply
- 32:00 Chinese log-term planning; 1968 Mao Tse-tung speech about conquering North America
- 35:19 Must do away with central banks; Tri-metallic standard based on an abundance of gold and rarity of silver
- 39:55 Destruction of old banks pegged at Feb 17th; Public Cleansing
- 43:55 Road to Roota Theory
- 45:06 Kennedy Assassination was pivotal
- 47:40 Stupidity of “clones”; Simon Parks; Charlie Ward
- 49:31 Kazakhstan; Mass arrests; Breakdown of judicial system, hospital admins, legislative bodies
- 56:30 Clif High’s Pure Sleep update
Direct video link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/OM8Og9erqoWC/
2 thoughts on “20220118 – Bix Weir #11”
very well put together interview, out of all the people who have interviewed Clif, you did a fantastic job.
Bix Weir! Blessings on you, Wise One! We really needed this collection. I was having a hard time finding Uncle Clif. This is so much easier to send to friends and just to find! And Clif’s advice is excellent, as usual.