Sarah Westall’s first interview with Clif High. This first half seems to provide the best-ever description of how Clif’s predictive linguistics approach works. The end of the show touches upon Antarctica and the breakaway civilization.
Part 1 of 2
- 02:44 Clif joins show; What is predictive linguistics?
- 08:45 Connecting linguistics to emotions; Difference between long-term, short-term, and immediacy data
- 25:00 First run showed tons of stuff about the Sun, $600 silver, etc.
- 30:30 Internet of money data started showing up in 2005, bitcoin in 2009
- 33:00 Nailed 2003 East Coast power outage
- 35:40 How Clif knew Trump would win against Hillary; Deep State;
- 40:09 Alexander the Great
- 41:30 Early detection of talking points against Trump
- 44:35 Three factions fighting for control over the money system
- 47:20 Antarctica data showed up months before it was published in WikiLeaks; Catherine Austin Fitts’ data on breakaway civilization
- 53:00 Plutchik Wheel of Emotions
- 56:00 Pyramids all over the world with Antarctica being the central location
Continued on Part 2 of 2
Original video link: https://odysee.com/@sarahwestall:0/clif-high-600-silver-coming-depression:c